29 April 2010

Family.. Isn't it about time?


I LOVE MY FAMILY! So if you guys are going to be "following" my blog, you should probably know a little bit about me and my family.

This is us! Well, this was us a year and i half ago...
 Cameron and Curtis are on Missions for our church. Cameron is serving in Virginia right now, and Curtis is serving in Georgia. They both love their missions: they love what they are doing. We miss them a lot! 5 1/2 months will pass sooner than you know.. and then they will be home. or that's what people tell me. So we will see...

Lindsay is the one in the White Shirt and straight hair. She is the best older sister anyone could ask for. Right now she is up in Rexburg, ID, attending BYU-I. Her major is Early Childhood Education, and i believe she only has two semesters left before she graduates. Life is treating her SUPER well, and she is having the time of her life up there..

Me, I am the only person with blond hair in my family.. so i am pretty easy to spot. I am a senior this year! Woot Woot! :) I'm SO excited to graduate very soon! My plan is to work my little tush off this summer so i can get lots of mula.. then, i am headed up to BYU-I to go to school come September. I have finally decided on a major and i am really excited for it! i will be majoring in psychology, then hopefully i will go on to go through a Clinical Psychology graduate program emphasizing in family therapy. I want to work with children going through divorce or coming from abusive families.. something along those lines. YAY! :)

Savannah is the gorgeous one standing next to me. In that picture she is a little taller than me. Now, she is A LOT taller than me. probably around 3 inches or so.. its insane. she will definitely be the tallest girl in the family. besides wearing my clothes all the time, savannah's other hobbies are sports! she is a very active 13 year old. at the moment she is in track.. and i have yet made it to one of her track meets, but i hear she is BOMB! so hopefully i can go see her soon!

Jacob is the baby of the family. He loves to play baseball and he is pretty dang good at it. Jake is good at a lot of things, including making new friends. I swear, every week i will meet another one of Jakes friends. You know how sometimes we have school friends that we are really good friends with but only at school... well jake doesn't have those. if he meets a new friend at school, they quickly become not only his school friend, but his home friends too. A characteristic i am still trying to master.. but what an example my nine year old brother sets for me...

As for my parents, they are incredible! I couldn't have asked for better parents! six kids, four of which are grown up and out of the house (almost) and all active in church... what an achievement. They are my biggest example and i look to them everyday! someday i hope to be half as good as they are with my own family. 

Well, that's us in a nutshell. I love my family. i wouldn't change any one of them for anything in the world. So thankful that we will be together FOREVER!