30 April 2010

I am now officially an adult.. :)

About a month and a half ago i celebrated my 18 birthday! Since a lot of my friends are up at college i didn't really have a big birthday party. Which i was ok with. However, i did go to dinner with my family and Garth. Then we came home and had an ice cream cake, which was incredible! My mother also decorated my car... kind of embarrassing... but it was really fun. i actually had it on there for a few days because i was too lazy to clean it off..
Then, about a week or so later.. the real party began. :) i headed up to Idaho to spend a week with my sister Lindsay.. and my bestie Mandy Kilburn!
i really had such a great time. aside from sleeping on the floor.. everything else was so much fun! I felt like if i had my own bed.. i didn't want to leave. i felt like i should be a student there already. While i was there, i met some awesome people! Lindsay's roommates are so much fun! i also met Lindsay's boyfriend Travis... he is so funny and so sweet to her.
 
 Hanging out with Mandy was awesome! we went out to eat, we went to the movie theater to see the last song, and we went on a tour of my future school.. and i got a free t-shirt too! i couldn't have asked for a better birthday! Another fun thing i did was hang out with my cousin Kim! she is the best. not only did she chop my hair off and make it look super cute, but she came with me to Craigos and introduced me to something simply incredible! i am almost positive that when i get up to Rexburg for good.. i will be addicted to Craigos. In Idaho, the weather is A LOT different than in good ol' Richland. It wasn't too bad...except for a few days it was snowing... but nothing would really stick. Then of course... on the day i was supposed to go home... we looked out the window and saw the inches and inches on the ground.


it was totally gross and i was glad to get out of that weather. It was back to Blue skies and 60 degrees. :)) I kept telling myself.. i can't believe i am going to be living there pretty soon... but i know it will totally be worth it. :)