07 June 2010

Random Thoughts of Me...

Since i am such a random person, here are some of my random thoughts just this morning, and its only 8:00. :)
  • I hate that all the other seniors are asleep right now. Because i chose to do running start, CBC lasts a week and a half longer than Richland. I know that in the long run this will benefit me, but right now i really just want to be DONE!
  • I need to learn how to put eye liner on correctly. I tried to put it on this morning, and i realized that i have no idea how to do it. any takers to teach me?
  • CBC had some very interesting people. I am sitting at a table listening to the people in front of me, haha. Very Entertaining!
  • I really want to go buy some French Fries and Chocolate Milk, but is it socially acceptable to buy French Fries and Chocolate Milk at 8:00 in the morning?
  • Today is June 7th. It should NOT be cold outside. It should NOT be raining and it should NOT be so gloomy and sad! Where is the Sunshine?
  • I hate when you spend money on getting your nails done, and they chip the day after or a couple days after. i feel like my fingers look trashy. i feel like people are staring at my fingers because they look so terrible. 
  • I Wish June 15th would come when i snap my fingers then i can be done with school and it would be summer time! 
  • I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. i honestly don't know where i would be without it. I think i am truly happy today because i go to church and try my best to follow Christ. 
  • I love my family. We  have arguments, but we always make up, because we love each other.
  • I am a little sad i didn't get to watch the Celtics play last night! it would have been such a great game! Ray Allen with a new Record on 3 pointers. Dang. I am for sure watching on Tuesday night!
Well, those are probably enough random thoughts for the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment