25 May 2010

Bike Riding...

Sometimes I do random things and buy random things. Not very often. But when I do buy things... a lot of times its pretty random. So just recently i bought a new bike. My dad and i went to Wally-World and we were looking at all the bikes and we saw a few. some of them are pretty expensive, even at Walmart. So we were trying to look for cheap but pretty good quality and we finally found some. However, the "adult" bikes were too tall for me. So lucky for me, the "girl" bikes were just the right size and cheaper too. :) here she is...
She is pretty good looking huh? i decided i should take advantage of my new way of transportation.. so i have used her a few times, but not consistently. Today however, i took her out for a ride. We went about 10 miles from Richland to Pasco and back. I crossed over the Columbia River and i stopped on the bridge and took a few pictures.. 
 
 Beautiful isn't it? Great bike ride.. my booty is a little sore though... but it was worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment