06 February 2011

A little something for Sunday...

"I believe in Christ—my Lord, my God!
My feet he plants on gospel sod.
I’ll worship him with all my might;
He is the source of truth and light.
I believe in Christ; he ransoms me.
From Satan’s grasp he sets me free,
And I shall live with joy and love
In his eternal courts above.

 I believe in Christ; he stands supreme!
From him I’ll gain my fondest dream;
And while I strive through grief and pain,
His voice is heard: “Ye shall obtain.”
I believe in Christ; so come what may,
With him I’ll stand in that great day
When on this earth he comes again
To rule among the sons of men."
-Bruce R McConkie

The Idaho Falls temple visitor's center has the "Reflections of Christ" displayed from now through April. I didn't know what the "Reflections of Christ" even was until Drew mentioned he wanted to go check it out. For those of you who don't know, basically it is just a collection of photographs that illustrate Jesus Christ's life. The pictures are all absolutely stunning. On Friday night, Drew and I had the chance to head down to Idaho Falls and check it out. Seeing all those pictures really made me reflect on Jesus Christ and the influence he has had in my life. I'm so grateful for his atoning sacrifice. I know Christ suffered for me individually. I know he loves and cares for me more than I even understand. Because he suffered and died for me, He understands everything I feel or go through in life. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ. I know He lives. "I Believe in Christ."
Here are some of my favorite photographs from the "Reflections of Christ" exhibit:




No comments:

Post a Comment