05 February 2011

Update on me!!!

Wow, 5 months since my last post. I am not a blogger. Can you believe all the things that have happened since the last blog?
- Started school at BYU-Idaho
- My brothers came home from their missions
- My sister and brother got married, but not to each other thankfully.
- Another semester started at BYU-Idaho. 
- I started dating Mr. Wright. No really, he is Mr. Wright, I wouldn't lie about this. 

Yesterday I had a interesting experience at Red Robin, my favorite place to eat. Mr. Wright and I went to dinner with Lindsay and Travis in Idaho Falls. Whenever I go there, I like to get a bacon cheeseburger, but without cheese, no pickles, no onions, and no tomatoes. Well when I told the waitress what I wanted, Drew (that's Mr. Wright's first name) jokingly said, "You better just give it to her plain." We laughed, and were pretty sure she knew we were kidding. Well she didn't catch on. I got a bun, burger, bacon, and that was it. No sauce, no lettuce, and Drew felt terrible. But it ended up being tons of fun, and I was grateful that we could laugh about it. 

(Left to right) Drew, Matt, and Brian playing Just Dance!
Brielle and me. Aren't we cute??

Drew helping Brian fix his car! What a handy man!

hahahaha

Matt in Drew's Traditional Mongolian Clothes.

Yup, this is us. :)

Brian, Matt, Brielle, Me, Drew on our latest Inkom trip!


This little boy's pants kept falling off, no matter how many times Drew would pull them up for him. It was so cute!!



1 comment:

  1. yay for updating!!!!!! that is so funny about dinner because drew said the same thing when we all went on our date!! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete